Book Bed and Breakfast using our contact form below and get a 10% discount.
Eatery & Tearooms
Open March 10th - December 1st
Saturday 7th April 6pm – 10pm
Basque Tapas Night
(Bookings now being taken)
Thursday – Sunday 10am – 4pm
Tearoom Classics (with a twist)
Open Every Day
01347 868 138
Slouch in our 'Snug', gaze at the picturesque village from our Edwardian shuttered windows or bask amongst the buddleia and butterflies in our beautiful rear garden; The Coxwold invites you to indulge in any (if not all!) of these activities whilst enjoying: Brunch, Lunch, an Early Supper and a plethora of Rare Teas.
We pride ourselves on our home-made cakes, bakes and devilishly delicious 'Summat Special' menu which changes with the seasons.
Now offering local and delicious evening meals for The Coxwold staying guests - please enquire for further details
Available for private events, contact us for further details
- Serving Rare Tea - The World's Very Best Artisan Tea Sourced From Small Family Run Tea Farms.
- Roost Coffee (Malton), Lattes, Cappucinos, Espresso & Americanos.
- Sourdough and sandwiches made with home-made, freshly baked bread.
- Locally sourced meat from Northallerton's Family Butchers.
- Cawstons Ginger Beer and Cloudy Apple.
- Fentman's Dandellion and Burdock and Elderflower soft drinks.
- We are delighted to offer a selection of locally crafted beers, ciders and carefully selected wines.
- Cyclists welcome along with muddy boots and four paws!
- Gloriously quintessential English garden.
- Can't get enough of the treats, take our scones home with you
Open all year round
Rooms from £76.50 per night
An additional £10 charge is applied for pet pooches to cover additional cleaning costs
Three cosy and comfortable rooms perfect for cyclists, walkers and couples.
The rate includes full Yorkshire breakfast (happy to cater for a range of culinary tastes upon request), Egyptian cotton bed linen, towels, bathrobes, TV, hair dryer, WiFi, our complimentary 'Tea Tray' and natural/organic toiletries.
Shared shower rooms and toilets are just across from your room where you can find more pampering products to freshen up with finesse.
Secure storage for bike and/or fishing equipment is available and it's the perfect base to explore the North York Moors National Park, Howardian Hills home to the magnificent Castle Howard, Yorkshire Coast, quirky and charming town of Whitby, City of York and beyond!
Our sweets, treats and feasts are made by our in-house chef Tom Bell with a tentative touch and locally-sourced produce wherever possible (within 20 miles). All are served with a smile and a wealth of local information should you need it. The Coxwold - The perfect place to eat, sleep and meet.
See you soon,
Tom & Emmy